"The Cosmopolitan" Monogrammed Cosmetic Travel Bag

"The Cosmopolitan" cosmetic tour bag is completely one of my favored bridal or wedding ceremony favors presents. I concept that I seen all of it but when i found this bag and best surfboard travel bag it certainly stood out and that i new I had to have it. This bag screams sublime and concrete, and the elegant monogrammed button makes this a very special gift.


While discovered this bag I sent 10 emails to each pal and despatched them a hyperlink to the bag, I informed them that it become so hot simply had to have it and they should test it out too. Every girls wishes one first-rate bag and knew when I noticed this one it became it. My cosmetic tour bag is crafted from easy-to-clean black polyester with elegant purple satin piping and a amusing criss-pass embroidery sample.


My bag is also a fantastic length and i will literally positioned all my girly matters in it to take with me wherein ever I want to head. This beauty Bag isn't simply pretty it is crushproof that is some other first rate issue due to the fact i'm continually on the move and i constantly have my palms full and i now I continually throw the whole thing consisting of my purse down and it would always overwhelm something in my handbag or spoil something in my make up bag so that became the other awesome function I favored approximately the "The Cosmopolitan" Monogrammed cosmetic tour Bag.


It's tall and based sufficient to keep my favorite beauty materials protected and reachable. It is very sexy and has an identical black zipper extends almost all the manner across the bag, making everything even less difficult to attain!


And women you know the way vital that may be at instances And my bag additionally has accessible straps that make it clean to tote! And an embroidered snap-on satin button finishes I really love my bag and that i idea you would like to recognise where i found it. So wonder I placed the vicinity underneath go and see it for your self.

Comments